Sunday, February 28, 2016

February Reading Challenges Wrap-up

Another month is gone and I don’t even know where my time went. I had a great reading month overall, so I can’t complain there, however, I didn’t write any book reviews and that makes me very sad :( I need to do better in the upcoming months!

Goodreads Challenge:
Like I mentioned in my January wrap-up post, I finally committed to reading 100 books in 2016 and so far I am doing pretty well. Since I am writing this post before the month is over, there will always be some books listed that I actually finished in the previous month but after the monthly wrap-up blog post, but as long as I keep a good record I should be good to go. On my Goodreads challenge I read a total of 19 books so far and I am 5 books ahead of schedule. YAY!!! So here are my February reads:

Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

A Dawn Most Wicked (A Something Strange and Deadly Novella) by Susan Dennard

You Were Here by Cori McCarthy

Hemlock and Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider

Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer

Rock My TBR challenge:
For February, the books I am counting towards this challenge are all the books listed above with the exception of You Were Here by Cori McCarthy because that was an ARC that was provided by NetGalley and it is not yet published (it was an amazing read so you should definitely pick it up March 1, 2016). So I have ten books counting towards this challenge this month, bringing up my total for the year to seventeen.

Series Ender Challenge:
For this challenge I set a Level 4 goal of reading more than 15 series ender books in 2016 and during the month of February I didn’t finish reading any series enders. I am currently reading Willowgrove by Kathleen Peacock and Time’s Divide by Rysa Walker, so I would think that in my March wrap-up I will have at least three books counting towards this challenge. With no books counting towards this challenge this month, I am still at 2 books overall.


Even though I didn’t have anything counting towards my Series Ender Challenge this month, I am still very happy with how things are moving along in all of my challenges. I hope you all had a very successful month! Let me know in the comments below how you are doing with your challenges. 

1 comment:

  1. Great reading month and great progress! Whoohoo you can totally reach all of your goals.

    ReplyDelete