Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [12]: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree


Top Ten Tuesday is an amazing weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year. This topic was somewhat easy to write because I keep an Amazon Wishlist to help family and friends know what to buy so that I don’t end up with multiple copies of the same book.

Some of my friends and I already exchanged gifts this year at an early Xmas party so I already got tons of books, which I will feature in the upcoming Stacking the Shelves post. So here are the top ten books (in no particular order) I wouldn’t mind Santa leaving under my tree this year.

A Step Toward Falling
by Cammie McGovern
Earlier this year I read Say What You Will and fell in love with Cammie McGovern’s writing style and her storytelling abilities, so I am just dying to get my hands on her new release A Step Toward Falling.

Crimson Bound
by Rosamund Hodge
I am a sucker for fairytale retellings and I loved reading Cruel Beauty. There were so many dark elements that Rosamund Hodge wove into her story and I cannot wait to see what she came up with in Crimson Bound.

Dumplin’
by Julie Murphy
This book got so much blogger love that I must check it out.

Sorceress
by Claudia Gray
I own the first 2 hardbacks in this series, so I need the last book, Sorceress, to complete it and marathon read it.

The Girl at Midnight
by Melissa Grey
I’ve had this on my wishlist since before it was released and I still don’t own it. I’ve heard great things about it and I can’t wait to read it.

The Mortal Heart
by Robin LaFevers
I recently received the first two book in this trilogy in paperback for my birthday and I have to complete the series and marathon read it. I am dying to read this trilogy!

The Orphan Queen
by Jodi Meadows
I actually own the ebook of The Orphan Queen but didn’t get a chance to read it yet. I know that there is a major cliffhanger at the end so I probably will wait for the sequel, The Mirror King. This book got so much love that I must have the hardback in my library.

The Witch Hunter
by Virginia Boecker
I honestly don’t know much about this book, except that it kept showing up on many blogs I follow, so I think I want to give it a go. :)

Walk On Earth A Stranger
by Rae Carson
This book grabbed my attention before it was released, but I didn’t get a chance to get to it, so hopefully I will get to read it in 2016.

The Magicians Trilogy
by Lev Grossman
I feel like I’ve been living under a rock with this trilogy. I didn’t know about it until recently, but all of a sudden I see it everywhere I look; so many people love this trilogy. I looked it up and it sounds amazing. I really hope to find this box set under my Xmas tree.

What book do you want Santa to leave under your tree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment